Undergraduate Student Resources
This page provides information, forms, policies, and procedures for current UIC undergraduates in electrical and computer engineering. If there is any department, college, or university information that you need and don’t see here, please email us to let us know, and we will do our best to add it!
College of Engineering forms
- Find all forms (online and print) on the COE undergraduate resources page
ECE department forms
Helpful links and guides
- Academic calendar
- Class schedules: access via my.uic.edu
- Counseling Center
- Course catalog page for ECE
- Courses page
- Disability Resource Center
- ECE calendar
- ECE computing
- Engineering Career Center
- Faculty and staff directory
- Faculty office hours: see individual faculty profile pages
- Guaranteed Paid Internship Program: Freshmen
- Guaranteed Paid Internship Program: Transfers
- Guaranteed Professional Program Admissions
- Honors College tutoring
- CE major: Requirements | Curriculum: Old – New | Flowchart
- EE major: Requirements | Curriculum: Old – New | Flowchart
- EP major: Requirements | Curriculum: Old – New | Flowchart
- Math and Sciences Learning Center
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Scholarships at UIC COE
- Tracks within ECE
- Transferring between UIC colleges
- Undergraduate advisor listing
Students with disabilities
UIC is committed to full inclusion and participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of university life. Students who face or anticipate disability-related barriers while at UIC should connect with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) on the web at drc.uic.edu, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (312) 413-2183 to create a plan for reasonable accommodations.
In order to receive accommodations, students must disclose disability to the DRC, complete an interactive registration process with the DRC, and provide their course instructor with a Letter of Accommodation. Course instructors in receipt of a Letter of Accommodation will work with the student and the DRC to implement approved accommodations.
Where to go for help
Email Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
In person Please visit the ECE department office in SEO 1020 or the undergraduate academic advising office in SEO 123.