This page provides easy access to information about current undergraduate course offerings in electrical and computer engineering. If you are looking for information about master’s or PhD courses in this department, please visit our graduate course page.
Undergraduate course catalog: electrical and computer engineering
The main undergraduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit the electrical and computer engineering department’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions.
ECE Course Guides and Resources
ECE department information
- Computer requirements for online courses
- Director of Undergraduate Studies’ resource page
- Special topics spring 2021
- Transfer student ECE 115 approval form
- Tracks within ECE
- Undergraduate advisor listing
College of Engineering forms and information
- Find all forms (online and print) on the COE undergraduate resources page
There are two ways to get access to Matlab and Simulink:
- Install Matlab on your computer (Simulink is included). To do so, go to https://webstore.illinois.edu/home/NewsItem.aspx?PostID=355. Use your UIC email address and password. The website will guide you through the installation process.
- Access Matlab through Virtual Computer Lab. You can access it either through a browser (all operating systems) or thorough a desktop application (Windows and Mac).
Option 1 is the recommended approach.